If living in a peaceful neighborhood surrounded by nature and welcoming neighbors is the number one reason for choosing Ottawa Hills, location is likely second. Our location offers several advantages different from other neighborhoods.
Here are just a handful:
• Only a few minutes to drive to Toledo (you can even walk to the University of Toledo!)
• Close to shops, schools, and restaurants
• Only 20 minutes to Lake Erie!
• Bordered on one site by the Inverness Club, a world famous golf course and host of the PGA Championships and Senior Opens.
• Only 25 minutes to the Toledo airport.
A few impressive facts about Ottawa Hills:
• Population of under 5,000 residents
• Number of residential housing units: 1850
• Median Age is 43
• Median Family Income is $116,350
• Median Home Value is $275,000
• Residents with college degrees: 74% (this is in the top 1% nationally!)
• Residents with advanced degrees: 35% (this is in the top 1.5% nationally)